Kiev authorities are stepping up restrictive measures to protect residents and to prevent the possible spread of coronavirus in Kiev and Ukraine.
The decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on the prohibition of passenger transportation and limitation of the number of participants of mass events by 10 persons was published. The detailed text of the Decision is published at https://bit.ly/2Qolnfp
Therefore, from March 17, 2020, Ocean Plaza Mall will suspend operations until it is ordered otherwise by the city government.
Considering the tenants' requests and decisions, there will be separate shops and services on the 1st floor
* Auchan hypermarket - from 08:00 to 23:00 (-1 floor)
* pharmacy "White Chamomile" - from 08:00 to 23:00 (-1 floor)
* ATMs and payment terminals - from 08:00 to 23:00 (-1 floor)
* currency exchange point - from 08:00 to 23:00 (-1 floor)
* dry cleaning Lava & Cuce - from 10:00 to 22:00 (-1 floor)
* Bioclean sink - from 10:00 to 22:00 (outdoor parking)
Entrance to the aforementioned shops on the territory of the mall will be made on the left side of the mall (Luzhevsky str.) and from the internal parking.
If you have additional questions to the administration of Ocean Plaza Shopping Mall, please use our website or social media.
If your request concerns the operation of shops, the purchase or return of goods, online orders, etc. — please contact the specific store on social networks, on the website or by phone. The contact details of our stores are published on the site under the Brands section
Looking forward to seeing you back safe and sound!